One man's struggle to come to terms with leaving Wigan.

måndag, oktober 20

Right. I must I must I must do my blog. After a four month hiatus, I think it’s time I caught up.

So… what’s been happening? Well, I still don’t have a permanent job, but I think I may well have by the end of this week. The two jobs in France fell through for different reasons which was annoying, and since then I’ve mostly been freelancing and spending time with my wife Samantha and daughter Isobel, which has been great

I actually think all this has been a bit of a blessing in disguise. After all, it’s probably not very many fathers that get to spend so much time with their children when they’re so tiny – and I’m sure we’ll reap the benefits later on. But having said that, I hope this situation changes. And soon.